Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Make deposits electronically using our Mobile Banking app on your smart phone or device.SharePoint is committed to offering easy, convenient financial solutions accompanied by excellent service and the latest technologies. With our new, free Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) service within Mobile Banking, qualified* SharePoint Checking account holders can conveniently and securely deposit one or more checks up to $500** without going to an ATM or branch.
RDC is a free^ service that will save you time and money; don't waste your gas and time. Instead, make your deposits from the convenience of your couch, or anywhere you choose, anytime.
RDC is easy and convenient to use. RDC is supported for iPhone and Android internet enabled devices with a camera. While logged into Mobile Banking, select "Mobile Deposit" from on the home page and click "Make a Mobile Deposit." Then, simply take a picture of the check and electronically submit the image to your SharePoint Checking account for deposit; anytime, anywhere. To use this service, you must be enrolled in Internet Banking and have downloaded SharePoint's Mobile Banking app.
RDC is a safe, secure way to deposit your check, using risk factor mitigation based on best practices. The data is SSL and TLS (meaning, data is encrypted), using state-of-the-art image processing and OCR (optical character recognition). The phone cache is cleared after every session, images are not stored on your device.
Deposit your check in seconds; it's easy!
- Checks must be properly endorsed by all payees, noting "SharePoint RDC deposit only" above the endorsement
- Select the checking account to which the deposit will be applied
- Enter the amount of the check to be deposit (if depositing multiple checks, they must be deposited separately)
- Using your phone or device, take a picture of the front of check
- Using your phone or device, take a picture of the back of check (endorsement must be on the right side)
- Click: Make Deposit
- Still have questions? Click here to view each step.
- IMPORTANT: If you have difficulty accessing RDC within Mobile Banking, please go to the app store and download the latest version which contains RDC.
- RDC requires being enrolled in Internet Banking AND using SharePoint's Mobile Banking App.
- Use the borders to properly zoom and scale, to ensure the entire check fits within the space.
- The picture should only include the image of the check. (Make sure other checks, books, keys, change or shiny items are NOT in the picture as they can interfere with the transmission. Reflections, glare and images with numbers and letters can also cause problems with image verification and may cause the check to not be accepted.
- Check must be made payable to you in U.S. dollars and drawn on a financial institution located in the U.S.
- All payees must be on the account in which the check is being deposited.
- Check(s) must be endorsed by all payees and note "SharePoint RDC deposit only" above endorsement. Pending approval, funds will be deposited to the account.
- No 3rd party checks.
- Not available for business accounts.
- General access to RDC has a $500 weekly deposit limit. For deposits greater than $500, please apply.
- Deposits by 3:30 p.m. (CST) Monday-Friday will be posted to your account that day. Checks deposited after 3:30 p.m. (CST) Monday-Friday will be included in the next business day. Deposits made on weekends or holidays will be deposited on the next business day. $200 will be made available immediately but the remaining funds will be held for 2 business days.
*Eligibility for RDC is subject to approval.
**To make deposits over $500 per week, you must apply and be approved.
^RDC is free; however usage rates from your mobile carrier may apply when using the Mobile Banking or RDC.
Access Mobile Banking using the same Sign-On and Password you use for SharePoint's Internet Banking. If you aren't enrolled in Internet Banking, you can enroll online.
You must get pre-approved to use the RDC service for deposits over $500. It's quick and easy to do. Click here to apply.
If you still have questions, please contact a SharePoint Member Service Representative at (952) 930-0700 or (800) 752-3494 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.