SharePoint is a cooperative owner of CU Companies, which is the parent company to CU Preferred Investment Services. CU Preferred provides investment services exclusively to Credit Union members. This cooperative relationship gives SharePoint members access to:
- Financial Management
- Insurance Planning
- Minimizing Income Taxes - now and upon retirement*
- Investment Planning - accumulating wealth, increasing your rate of return on investments, asset allocation
- College Education Planning - future costs, financial aid calculations
- Retirement Planning - when can you afford to retire, rollovers, medical insurance costs
Secure your financial future.
Set up an appointment at (952) 930-0700 or by calling our Financial Advisors directly.
Dave Edelman- Financial Advisor
Dave Murdock - Financial Advisor
Check the background of this investment professional
on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
* For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Cetera Advisor Networks LLC nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.
Securities and advisory services offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are: Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured. May lose value. Not financial institution guaranteed. Not a deposit. Not insured by any federal government agency. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other name entity. SharePoint CU is located at 3670 Aquila Ave. S, St. Louis Park, MN 55426, 952-930-0700.