SharePoint Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, looking for service-oriented individuals to fill our current openings. We offer both full-time and part-time careers which focus on service, excellence, and commitment, while offering an excellent working environment.
- Competitive Wages
- An excellent benefits package
- Flexible working hours for both full-time and part-time positions
- Advancement opportunities within a growing company
You can also email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SharePoint added an Advisory Council to provide the Credit Union Board with additional professional/community expertise while grooming Members for future Board responsibilities. The Advisory Council is comprised of 3-5 Members, each will serve alternating 2-year terms.
- Member in good standing at the Credit Union
- An individual who has been shown to be trustworthy, has integrity, empathy and leadership qualities
- Possesses the aptitude to think independently, a willingness to accept responsibility, and the ability to make group decisions with fellow Council Members
- Has the talent and desire to learn about the Credit Union, the services, laws and regulations that govern it and the responsibilities of a Board Member
The Advisory Council is voluntary in nature and will not receive compensation for any training or attendance at quarterly Board Meetings. Should the Board determine that a Member's expertise be beneficial in any Board Committee or Supervisory Committee, they will be compensated while participating in that capacity.
At this time, the Board is not accepting applications for the Advisory Council. When these positions become available, SharePoint will provide details and instructions on how to apply within the SharePoint website.
Thank you for your interest in joining the SharePoint Credit Union team!