Are you finally taking that dream vacation; packed and ready to go? Before you leave, call SharePoint Credit Union to let us know when and where you are going. We can put a note on your account(s) to ensure no fraud alerts or other restrictions are placed on your ATM, Visa® Debit or Visa credit card, so that you have the needed funds available while you travel.
Please share with SharePoint the following information:
- The dates you will be traveling
Which countries you will be visiting
A phone number you can be reached at during your trip
- Which SharePoint Visa card(s) you will be traveling with
- SharePoint will review your credit limit with you for availability and restrictions*
Tips for the Best Travel Experience:
- Update your personal information to include a cell phone number and e-mail address to make it easier to notify you of potentially suspicious card transactions
- Contact your cell phone carrier to ensure you have service outside of the U.S.
If you lose your Visa credit card while traveling, call Visa immediately at (800) 449-7728 so we can block your card
If you lose your ATM/Visa Debit card, call (800) 535-8440 so we can block your card
- It is best to have multiple methods of payment while traveling. If you need assistance in applying for a SharePoint Visa credit card or Advantage Checking account, call us at (952) 930-0700 or (800) 752-3494
- SharePoint also offers Traveler's Checks for even more safety and security during your travel
- Remember, your SharePoint Classic and Platinum Visa credit cards come with insurance coverage for auto rental and travel/accident insurance each time you use your credit card to rent a car or purchase tickets on a licensed common carrier (airplane, train, ship or bus)
- Jot down SharePoint's Toll-Free number and e-mail address and carry it with you: (800) 752-3494 and firstname.lastname@example.org
To notify SharePoint Credit Union of your travel plans, call (952) 930-0700 or (800) 752-3494 or visit one of our convenient branch locations.
*International travel includes travel to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. When you use your Visa Debit card at a merchant that settles in currency other than U.S. dollars, the charge will be converted to the U.S. dollar amount. Visa charges a .8% International Service Assessment on all international transactions, regardless of whether or not there is a currency conversion. If there is a currency conversion, the International Service Assessment is 1% of the transaction.