SharePoint Credit Union makes it easy for members to reorder checks by partnering with Harland Clarke, a company that serves credit unions nationwide. To access the secure online reordering form, you will need to sign on to your Home Banking account and have the following information:
- The reorder identification number from your check reorder form (located in the box your checks came in).
- The number that your next set of checks should begin with. This is called the "check start number" and can be determined by looking at the number on the last check in your checkpad.
- SharePoint's routing number is 291074984. The Harland Clarke website will also show you a sample check showing you where to locate the routing number.
- Your Checking Account number.
- The number that your next set of checks should begin with. This is called "check start number" and can be determined by looking at the last number on the last check in your checkpad.
For help at anytime with the Harland Clarke reorder form, you can call a customer service representative at (877) 585-8777.
|Regular Share Savings|
|$5.00 and above||0.100||0.100|
Money Market (avg daily balance)
|up to $4,999.99||0.100||0.100|
|$5,000 - $9,999.99||0.150||0.150|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.199||0.200|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.200||0.200|
|$50,000 and above||0.250||0.250|
|Advantage Checking †||0.100||0.100|
|Choice Plus Checking||0.100||0.100|
|Premier Rate Checking - On Going Rate||1.000||1.000|
|Premier Rate Checking - Introductory Rate||5.000||5.000|
† Not available for new members.